Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing That Gets Results
Kim’s Greenhouse is a small family-owned business with some unique challenges.
Located on the outskirts of Milton, the greenhouse is a destination. Customers don’t typically just stop in. Likewise, because they’re found off the beaten path, many potential customers don’t know they exist.
We developed a Facebook marketing strategy to help remedy these issues and to work toward more common goals such as repeat business and relationship building.
This is a three part strategy that has worked very well, carried out with planned page posts and targeted ads.
- Awareness – Our goal of slow, yet quality audience growth has been achieved through sharable posts with eye-catching branded images and careful ad targeting.
- Sales – Because of the seasonal nature of their business, Kim’s product offerings change frequently. Facebook is an excellent medium for sharing timely information about what is available.
- Relationship Building – One of the things customers love most about Kim’s is their willingness to help solve their customers’ plant problems. Facebook is a great place for people to ask questions and get answers. We supplement this by posting video tips for a variety of common issues.
Kim’s Greenhouse does not have a website. But they do have a effective Facebook presence that helps them achieve their goals.
“Carey has helped us grow a high-quality Facebook audience and her strategies have increased the reach of our posts. The results for us are new customers and repeat business.”Kim Jackson
- Custom Photography
- Video Production
- Targeted Facebook Ads
- Digital Presence Management
- Email Marketing (Coming Soon)
Let's get people buzzing about your business
Our passion is creating strong digital presences for local businesses. Are you ready to modernize your marketing? Get in touch with us. We'd love to talk.